Job ID 8184
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Bolt Food
- The Account Manager has a passion for service but with a strong analytical mindset in order to build strong lasting relationships with our most important customers while ensuring they have great operational performance.
- In addition, the position will also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day activities, acting occasionally as a Project Manager and being the Country Manager’s right hand in all things related to managing the most important accounts, campaigns and overall net rates of the market.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Manage and organise customer-facing campaigns that will increase Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Solve daily commercial or operational provider issues with a focus on key accounts.
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations), with a focus on key accounts.
- Collaborate with the Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants.
- If needed, renegotiate restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans.
- Other restaurant orientated tasks as needed.
We are looking for:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in account management, business consultancy, business development, or similar roles.
- Very Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Excellent capability in managing projects, resources and time. Be very organized
- Ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners, using good listening and interpersonal communication skills
- Work experience in a highly competitive industry and fast-paced environment is a strong plus
- Native or Business level English speaker
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online