Job ID 35671
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
RedCloud is a highly-diverse, dynamic team comprised of driven talent from 21 different countries, speaking at least 10 languages, with a footprint in seven locations worldwide – and we’re still growing. With a team across 3 continents, over 30+ nationalities contributing to open commerce movement, we’re always looking for new talent to join our mission and drive our business and our technology forward, from our touchpoints in London, Buenos Aires and Lagos.
Our vision is to reinvent the way in which financial services and products are delivered. The company’s goal is to pioneer the way in which more than 100 million businesses around the world access any financial product easily and securely, to help them succeed in the fourth industrial revolution. Our mission is to grow global online commerce for the world’s small businesses by removing the barriers to online trading for hundreds of millions of independent retailers and their suppliers across the world’s supply chains.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Ebonyi / Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Account Manager, you will play an integral role in developing successful, long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients across Nigeria, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Acting as a key point of contact between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Managing and developing client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationships with clients as our product road map evolves.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Act as a link between Product Engineering and Pre-Sales Teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Assist in the recruitment, assessment, and general management of the Field Activation Officers in assigned territory
- Provide Sales Support and/or Professional Services for implementation
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Build a solid understanding of the FMCG distribution chain, from end to end
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product
- Work with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc Degrees with relevant work experience.
Experience we think you’ll need:
- Strong understanding of digital solutions across Payments, Ordering, Marketing solutions and B2B marketplaces
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence all levels, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Deep digital understanding
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online