Job ID 23696
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a leading Building Construction Company based in Lagos Nigeria with over 14 years of providing exceptional service in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of fourteen years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and correctly posted.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
Qualifications and Background
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of HND
- 2+ years of experience
- Good written and verbal skills
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Detail oriented
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good client/customer service skills
- Preferable Female.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.