Job ID 33810
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ibis Hotel Ikeja is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Finance
As an Account Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Daily cash sales count/ reconciliation
- Account Receivables (Tracking of invoices & posting of payments/reconciliation of customers account)
- Cash payment to bank and cash disbursement
- Posting of cash vouchers to general ledger / cash reconciliation
- Month – End / mid-month statistics report
- Ensure weekly city ledger meeting are done and serve as Secretary of the meeting
- Circulate weekly report of city ledger meeting
- Daily bar stock inventory & sales statistics reconciliation
- Cash float count (Front office, Restaurant & Bar
- Daily reconciliation of room / front office reports
- Posting of daily POS transactions & POS reconciliation with opera report
- Vetting of dockets (Restaurant docket reconciliation)
- Assist in accounts payable (uploading online payment for vendors)
- Payment of taxes / pension and other statutory payment in the bank
- Conducting monthly Focus / departmental audit
- Ensure all LPOs are approved and processed in a timely manner
- Ensure costs are within budget and negotiate pricing and favourable payment terms
- Receive all deliveries and verify that all items meet required standard level & validity period
- Maintain an organized record/report of all inventory and ensure that all items in & out of store are accurately captured
- Responsible for the storage and movement of all stock items
- Ensure that the quantity delivered matches with invoicing and also witnessed by the security and correctly signed
- Post all invoices received and issued out using material control
- General stock management & control
- Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience working in a similar role. Experience in the Hospitality Industry will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in using accounting software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, and taxation.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional Certification added advantage (ACA/ICAN)
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online