Job ID 33851
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Saro Agrosciences Limited is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991.Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she ensures proper accounting records/information are kept and treated appropriately at the business depots & company assets, stock, cash, etc. are always secure.
- Post transactions and analyse account records
- Be engaged in inventory, customers and sales reconciliation
- Maintain General Ledge schedules
- Prepare reliable & timely report comprising of IMS raw data, customers’ ledger, stock records, purchases, health check as well as other designated reports.
- Issue invoice, receipts etc for all transactions and proper recording and filing of all documents including payment tellers
- Manage the interface between the front office and the Back office finance team.
- Ensure there’s no cash loss
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required time frames
- Must be resident in City of interest
- OND in Accounting
- 2 years experience in similar role
- Required Age: 23-35 years.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online