Job ID 22289
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Chris Ejik Group of Companies, incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products.Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare depreciation of non-current assets
- Updateand keepproper non-current asset register.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of vendor and customers ledger.
- Assist in the preparation for external audit and tax audit.
- Debt recovery and preparation of debt aging report.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly revenue and expenses report
- Reconciliation of Inter Company Ledger.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Participate and provide inputs in the preparation, approval and executionof the annual budget and regular forecasts
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information isaccurate andavailable when needed.
Requirements and Experience
- A University Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of three(3) years working experience
- Professional qualification such as: ACA, ACCA, etc is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in the following key areas:
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in the use of MS Excel and accounting packages like Tally e.t.c.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.