Job ID 25044
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Demyhealth Clinic and Genomic Medicine (DCGM) is the pioneering Genomic medicine services in Nigeria in partnership with a UK based ISO certified bioscience laboratory in delivering over 5000 tests in Nigeria, including test not currently offered by any lab in Nigeria. We specialize in Invitro-diagnostics, in addition we also service Life science industries such as Pharmaceutical, Veterinary, food & beverage industries via our subsidiary company GTL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- Perform general accounting activities including preparation, maintenance, and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, capital expenditure schedules, and the production of management reports for the brand.
- Tax reporting and inventory processing.
- Collecting and analyzing data is then used in preparing weekly and monthly estimates for the brand.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Ensure the brand’s cash management and banking activities are efficiently carried out
- Provide financial support including forecasting, budgeting, and analyzing variations from budget
- Preparations of audit files including statutory accounts in accordance with legal requirements
- Generate monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting.
Skills / Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting or professional certification with or without experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in managing budgets preferred.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.