Job ID 24286
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
DreamWorks is a leading Sales and distribution of Computing, ICT, and Lifestyle products (Home & Office Electronic Appliances) with a presence across Nigeria and Abroad. We have huge successes in physical expansion strategically located in the heart of Lagos Mainland & Island and other Regional Offices outside Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers’.
- Prepare financial statements and reports.
- Reconcile entries in account statements, ledgers and sub-ledgers
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Accurately input financial data into the accounting software.
- Ensure prompt remittance of statutory deductions.
- Raise and disburse client cheques.
- Attend to internal customers.
- Petty cash management.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Department
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in Accounting
- Must have 3 – 5 years experience as an accountant.
- ICAN Certification is a plus.
- Should have basic knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Good Accuracy skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Experience using Accounting software.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.