Job ID 23902
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The accountant will examine accounts, provide financial advice and manage the administration of the organization’s accounts. He/ She will also give financial advice to the clients that range from big or multinational organizations to small businesses.
- The accountant will make sure money is being well spent, determine the inefficiency in spending and also figure out various ways to improve the revenue.
The Duties / Responsibilities of the accountant include the following but are not limited to:
- Preparing or managing accounts and tax returns.
- Play a hand in payroll administration and manage the expenditure of the organization.
- Responsible for auditing the financial information.
- Gather and present the reports, budgets, financial statements, and business plans.
- Analyze the accounts of the organization and business plans.
- Contribute towards an efficient working of the organization and ensure the awareness of the company of its financial condition.
- Should be able to work under tremendous pressure dealing with the bankruptcy cases if any situation arises.
- Handle the negotiation by managing the terms of deals made in business and other such moves or agreement made with clients or organizations.
- Manage colleagues by monitoring their work and help with their workload to increase efficiency by meeting the deadlines.
- A candidate applying for an accountant role should hold a relevant degree in the field.
- An applicant holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance would be preferable for this role.
- Qualifications such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA is an add-on.
Job Requirements / Skills:
- This position demands candidates who can self-motivate themselves and get it through to implement with more efficiency.
- Candidate with 5+ years of experience and Financial Statement preparation experience
- Should have the ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider importance of financial decisions.
- Should have knowledge about the business and should have the willingness to work.
- Should be well organized and should have the ability to finish the work before the deadline.
- Should have a good team-work skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be Computer literate.
- Should have good analytical skills to monitor the growth of the organization.
- Should be very good with numbers and should be well versed with problem-solving skill.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools.
The budget for this role is N400,000 monthly Gross pay.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: Benita.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.