Job ID 1187
Experience 4 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Noble Voice Empire is an Entertainment and Media Firm that specializes in Audio-Visual productions, Audio Production and digital visual effects among others.
- Daily reporting and Analysing targets.
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
- Providing back office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
- Keeping track of market trends.
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as auditors, solicitors and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 – 7 years Experience
- Ideal candidate must reside in Abuja.
N120,000 – N160,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.