Job ID 29270
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
WellMed Healthcare is a top-rated medical diagnostic centre located in Lagos, Nigeria. WellMed Healthcare Limited is a technology and quality driven company with a vision to deliver world-class diagnostic services to every individual.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts.
- Supervision of billing department, training of team members, monthly stock take, cash handling, POS payment resolutions.
- Uploading approved payment requests and notifying the second-level authorization for final disbursement.
- Upload of over 450 Doctors’ and Hospitals’ rebates bi-monthly.
- Periodic review of overall internal control for the organization, analyzing and identifying weaknesses and putting in measures to strengthen the weaknesses.
- Ensure internal control of fixed assets, disposal, and sales.
- Ensure payment of procured goods is in line with the approved procurement list in terms of amount, quality, and quantity, and ensure goods are delivered physically.
- Periodic postings to accounting software.
- Identify areas of risk, upcoming expenses, or events that may affect the business and notify the management immediately.
- Preparation of monthly payroll and advise the MD where necessary.
- Preparation of monthly budget to control costs within an approved limit.
- Carry out periodic advisory services to management on the best finance action to take on project/expenditure, putting into consideration variables like inflation, the trend of expenses, the trend of inflows (sales), financial strength, and the base of the organization.
- Liaising with external agents: external auditors/tax consultants, bankers, vendors, and customers for smooth operations.
- Review the price of services rendered by the organization, putting into consideration inflation, demand and supply, market forces, competition, and customers’ preferences.
- Preparation and submission of stock take report to the MD and identify variance if any.
- Supervise bank reconciliation statement report.
- Ensure the finance department functions and operates per international best practices (IFRS) and the Finance department’s Standard Operating Procedure.
- Seek out rewarding investment platforms for funds investment with the best interest rate as well as identify the attendant risks and advise management appropriately.
- Attend to all requests from other departments, vendors, and customers which bothers around reconciliation, refunds, and payments.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the management and Managing Director.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.