Job ID 29203
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
At Taeillo, we provide well-designed, functional, durable, affordable, and sustainable home furnishing solutions to African millennials with big dreams on a budget.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Account Officer, you are responsible for maintaining financial records, running reports, and recording a wide range of transactions.
- Your duties include providing administrative assistance to accountants as well as preparing statements that confirm the accuracy of database information. In this position, you will repor to the Cost Accountant.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in the database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Creating and processing invoices and LPOs
- Tracking organization’s expenses
- Managing payables and receivables
- Updating accounts of vendors
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses for accuracy
- Maintaining financial records
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- ICAN or other Finance/Accounting certifications would be an added advantage.
N120,000 – N180,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.