Job ID 7784
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Director, Audit
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Supervisory Board
- Examines and analyses accounting records to determine financial status of establishment operating procedures.
- Reviews data regarding material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Inspects items in books of original entry to determine if accepted accounting procedure was followed in recording transactions.
- Counts cash on hand, inspects notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and cancelled checks.
- Verifies journal and ledger entries of cash and check payments, purchases, expenses, and trial balances by examining and authenticating inventory items.
- Prepares reports for management concerning scope of audit, financial conditions found, and source and application of funds.
- May make recommendations regarding improving operations and financial position of company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University Graduate in Finance or Accounting or related disciplines.
- Qualified accountant of at least 5 years.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience preferably from Airline.
- Good personal and communications skill is essential.
- Proficiency in usage of MS Offices, English word processing.
- Strong analytical skill and initiative.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.