Job ID 7804
Experience 8 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Director, Flight Operations
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
- Manages the Flight Operations Unit
- Serves as administrative control for management of all Flight Operations, crew and safety related issues in CALLYAIR.
- Has regulatory oversight responsibility over the Flight Operation Unit.
- Supervises the Flight Operations Unit, departmental heads.
- Coordinates Operations issues with each operating entity in the NCAA.
- Rosters crew and ensures that crew are current
- Supervises other employees as directed by the CEO.
- Ensures that all flight operations are conducted safely and in compliance with all NCAA, Operations Specifications, and Company policies.
- Communicates with the NCAA Flight Standards Office, the Directorate of Operations & Training (DOT) and The Directorate of Licensing. Files all required reports and documents.
- Devises revisions to manuals as needed, submits the proposed revisions to the DOT, receives confirmation from the DOT that the revisions are acceptable, and then distributes those revisions to all manual holders.
- Schedules aircraft availability, including scheduling the aircraft for required inspections.
- Coordinates with the Head of Maintenance the timely correction of mechanical irregularities and discrepancies.
- Manages the MEL Program.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- An ATP license; and
- 8 years experience as PIC in commercial air transport operations of large aircraft.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.