Job ID 30589
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ad-Hoc LGA Officer
Job type: Full time
- We seek applications from qualified persons to serve as Ad hoc LGA Officers in Iwajowa LGAs of Oyo State on a PMI-S Malaria grant.
- routine monthly health facility monitoring using the PMI-S health facility monitoring tool and any other innovative strategies as per the approved work plan and schedule, or as required by PMI-S when necessary to track performance.
- Conduct facility-based data validation and triangulation between outpatient department (OPD) register, laboratory register, and logistic tools (inventory control card and/or consumption register as may be available) to improve data quality and promote commodity accountability
- Use the health facility monitoring tool as a guiding template to identify areas of health workers’ capacity gaps and develop a capacity development plan.
- Conduct monthly facility supervision and clinical mentoring based on service delivery and data capacity gaps identified during facility monitoring as well as data analysis from DHIS2 leveraging the mentoring visits to enforce quality malaria case management including pre-referral treatment; malaria in pregnancy; and documentation of services rendered in health facilities, using the national health management information system (NHMIS) data tools.
- Conduct revisits to health facilities as appropriate to follow up on the implementation of recommendations and track progress or otherwise over time
- Analyse data obtained from the facility monitoring tool and mentoring visits, develop reports and make appropriate recommendations to the state program Officer in line with objectives of the project.
- A minimum of RN/RM, B.Sc. in health-related or social sciences
- At least a year working experience with a CBO in health interventions preferably in Malaria programming
- Familiarity with LGA of application
- Willingness to work and be based in the LGA of application
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the LGA applied as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
- We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Other jobs you may like
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Kaduna North, Kaduna, Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)