Job ID 27519
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Consultant – C19RM
Location: Abuja (with travels)
No of Consultants: 2
Duration: 80 Days with Possibility of extension
Commencement Date: 12th June, 2023
Supervisor: Admin Lead
Required services: Consultancy services to support the ongoing COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) Implementation (HQ Admin Unit)
Reporting line: The Consultant will report to the Admin Manager
- The Global Fund C19RM is designed to respond to COVID-19 in three ways: COVID-19 control and containment interventions, including personal protective equipment (“PPE”), diagnostics, treatment, communications, and other public measures. COVID-19-related risk mitigation measures for HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria programs including, but not limited to, support for COVID-19 interventions needed to safely implement campaigns, community and health facility-level HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria programs; and Expanded reinforcement of key aspects of health systems, such as laboratory networks, supply chains, and community-led response systems to address advocacy, services, accountability, and human-rights-based approaches.
- Hence, the consultants will support the implementation of C19RM implementation in Abuja with visits to supported states
- The services of the Consultant working with the C19RM team will include but not limited to the following:Participate in the negotiation of contract terms on a range of procurements and monitor delivery of exact specifications
- Implement procurement policy and systems for AHNI procurement at HQ and field office level
- Prepare specifications, compare bids received and present recommendations on purchases to management.
- Adhere to all AHNI required procurement budgets, AHNI and donor purchasing guidelines, policies and controls on procurement.
- Oversee cleaning of the office building daily and ensure that cleaning contractor adheres to specified cleaning standards.
- Contribute to planning, coordination and allocation of office space in consultation with relevant parties.
- Plan and organize ordering and stocking of office supplies such as stationery, drinking water, and other utilities to support office operations.
- Oversee the upkeep, rehabilitation and maintenance of the entire AHNi facilities including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventive maintenance programs.
- Assign and verify completion of all repairs, replacement, renovation projects of AHNi facilities and equipment and ensure quality of work.
- Ensure appropriate tagging of office equipment, furniture and fittings.
- Oversee activities of maintenance staff. Ensure that repairs and maintenance problems are logged and resolved and that quality of service is assured.
- Update the inventory system for all activities such as additions, disposals, movements/relocations, retrievals, change in status/condition, etc.
- Coordinate the periodic inventory verification of all listed stores and property.
- Ensure that the inventory list is accurate and complete and that all required data fields are populated and accurately entered into electronic inventory system.
- Assist in arranging travel logistics for staff, consultants and training participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Handle all photocopying assignments, development and printing of documents and photographs including reproduction of recorded videotapes for the office.
- Assist in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs of the location.
- Coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the office (as relevant).
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University Degree recognized equivalent or HND with 3-5 years administrative experience. Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Knowledge Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis.
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and recipients of assistance.
- Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Excellent use of Office 365 Suite – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only Applications submitted electronically, with subject bearing the position of interest will be treated.
- Suitability statement and CV must be in one MS Word.
- Applicants must be resident in the state.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)