Job ID 33008
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Harvesters is not just a space, it is an experience. It is a series of impactful and transformational encounters that bring change to the lives of people. It is felt, seen, tasted, heard, and perceived like fragrance. It encapsulates on the outside and penetrates beyond our human fibers into the depths of the heart. Under the intense focus of the Spirit and the Word, change happens. “As we behold in a glass with open face, we are being changed…”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Front Desk Officer
Location: Lekki & Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the service of Admin / Front Desk Officer will maintain the general administrative support requirements of the office including office supplies and stationery as well as provide administrative support to various Church units.
- You are to ensure the general office administration requirements of the main office are met, these include office supplies and equipment’s and other general shared office functions and report directly to the Admin Manager
- Maintain Church calendar and schedule appointments.
- Answer telephone calls, respond to queries, and reply emails.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Provide support to the Executive Assistant and other Church team members for events.
- Provide support to management as required in the absence of the Executive Assistant.
- Control of stock of stationery, maintenance and repairs to office and church.
- Maintain and update Harvester’s filing system.
- Assist with preparing assessment documentation, receiving and processing proposals and reports for the Church as required.
- Respond to visitors in a cordial and professional manner.
- Record and pass on all messages either by e-mail, phone or in person.
- Responsible for the daily management of the church buildings
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work as well as project resource material
- Oversee daily office operations including network operations
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office
- Provide administrative support for church programs
- Procurement; acquisitions including equipment, maintenance, and services needed in the office.
- Schedules and coordinates the use of the building in compliance with established policies and guidelines and provides a master calendar.
- Work closely with facility manager and officer to ensure that all tools, equipment in the office and church are in order.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant programs
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in administrative support functions.
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
- Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Project management and leadership skills
- Please note – Interested candidates should be willing to align with the following work structure
- Work days – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday (Half Day)
- Off days – Mondays & Saturdays.
N150,000 – N190,000 plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s with Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Admin / Front Desk Officer” as subject of the mail.