Job ID 35103
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
DexNova Consulting Limited is a Professional Services firm operating in the knowledge industry and dedicated to building excellent delivery capability in organizations across Africa through Professional Training and Certifications. We are a Certified Education Provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / HR Manager
Location: Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Our client, a reputable private university in Cross Rivers State, needs an experienced and thorough Admin/HR Manager to ensure operations run smoothly and improve as the institution grows. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in the smooth running of the entire organization and will help us keep our people happy and productive.
- All the administrative and HR functions will be under your authority, and you will ensure your team delivers perfect service to the company and its staff. We are looking for a strategist, a hands-on leader, and an exemplary manager. You will oversee a professional team of specialists and ensure they deliver outstanding results to the institution.
- Planning HR and administration activities annually
- Setting, monitoring, and achieving HR targets
- Managing recruitment, onboarding, and exit procedures
- Overseeing the payroll function
- Ensuring full compliance with company policies and procedures
- Managing employee relations
- Running the office and facilities management functions
- Leading the HR and administration team
- Other responsibilities as may be deemed necessary for the growth of the department
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Management
- Minimum of 4 years experience in HR, 2 of which in a supervisory role
- Expert business and organizational planning ability
- Vast experience in team leadership
- Successful experience in employee relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strategic thinking ability
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong on Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- ACIPM and other related professional certifications will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Account Relationship Officer” as the subject of the mail.