Job ID 21397
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Grandville Medical and Laser Clinic is an international based skin, body, health and beauty care hub, headquartered in Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. Established June 1st 2013, we specialize in a range of body, skin care and health treatment of some which include but are not limited to abdominal fat removal, permanent tattoo removal, face lift, ear reconstruction, breast lump, and breast cancer treatment. This is a full Aesthetic Clinic with services involving both invasive and non invasive treatment. We also do full medical and surgical care with both in-patient and out-patient services. Emergency services are available with consultant review at point of entry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Supervision of Drivers, security and other adhoc technicians
- Supervise Janitors and their supplies
- Keep record of Vendors, supervise the quality of work done
- Maintain stock of Toiletries, stationeries and any other administrative products purchased
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained
- Collecting, organizing and storing information using computers and filing systems
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals
- Candidates must be living on the Island. Nearness to the location of business is very important.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.