Job ID 26759
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Vesa Fisheries Enterprises is one of the leading importers and distributors of frozen fish in Nigeria. We are a frontline player involved in the sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Admin Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure efficient and effective office operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure effective and efficient office management.
- Oversees services such as accommodation, maintenance, repairs, supplies, mail, and files.
- Daily inspections to examine the conditions of the office, office facilities, and equipment.
- Monitor the usage and maintenance of generators.
- Design and maintain office systems (Filling/arrangement of office files).
- Arrange travel and accommodation for staff or guests of the company.
- Keep up-to-date and proper inventory as well as documentation of all vehicles and perform daily checks on the same vehicles.
- Implementation of the organization’s Fleet Management and Operations Plan to current, emerging, and future needs.
- Monitor the activities of the mechanics assigned to work on the company’s vehicles.
- Keep proper documentation of vehicle spare parts and tires.
- Ensure that all engaged Vesa Fisheries drivers always have valid driver’s licenses.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Business Management or any related discipline.
- MBA and any related professional certification/membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of previous experience as an Admin Manager in an organized firm.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheets.
- High leadership skills with an emphasis on teamwork and productivity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Admin Manager – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.