Job ID 36666
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Infytel Communications Limited is a growth-mindset tech company that provides leading-edge technology solutions and services to companies. At the core, our motivation is business growth for enterprise corporations, and in an age of pro-internet technologies, leading-edge technology is the most effective enabler for business growth and customer experience. We seek out, develop, and deploy tailor-made solutions either in-house or through strategic technology partnerships; and serve it to forward-thinking companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to employ experienced and qualified Admin / Procurement Officer to effectively manage the procurement unit of our organisation.
- The ideal candidate must have thorough Experience in IT Solutions – Experience in Procurement processes, in negotiation, vendor selection, and payment system.
Our products and services include:
- Microsoft Technology Products/solutions, Oracle Technology Product/solutions, Cisco Technology products/solutions, AI powered marketing Automation/solutions, Software performance Testing Automation, Cloud/network Infrastructure solutions, ChatBot solutions, Software Mobile App Solutions, Digitization of financial services, IT Security Solutions, Web design/Redesign, Digital Marketing, ICT/Robotics, FRM/AML Fraud Risk Management/Anti money laundering solutions, CRM, etc.
- Manage the Administrative and procurement duties
- Manage the company properties/facilities
- Routinely check office gadgets and recommend for repair or replacement as the case may be
- Manage daily staff attendance
- Take charge of office procurement
- Manage the company pool cars and drivers
- Liaise with vendors in procuring needed items in the company at the best price and quality
- Constantly update the procurement and administrative records.
- All related filing and documentation must be up to date
- And any other activities that might be assigned by the management.
- Minimum qualification of HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related qualification. Professional certificate would be an added advantage
- Good understanding Procurement processes and negotiation
- Proven experiences in administration and documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have at least minimum of 3 years as an Admin / Procurement Officer.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.