Job ID 21727
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Rich-Oak Investment and Business Advisory Limited is a leading financial institution. At Rich-Oak, we envision a Nigeria where 2/3 of the people are financially independent. We work towards achieving this by focusing on four areas: Financial enlightenment, Credit, Investment, and financial inclusion. We value our customers as family and owe them the fiduciary duty of leading them to financial independence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Accountant
Location: Durumi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors.
- Process bank deposits.
- Prepare, send and store invoices.
- Process tax, pensions payee and other and other statutory payments.
- Submit tax forms.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Supervise drivers and facility officers.
- Maintain company vehicles and other assets.
- B.Sc in Accounting.
- Must be in at least professional level of ICAN
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role.
- Very good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Hands-on experience with Quickbooks.
- Good knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities.
- Females are strongly advised to apply.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.