Job ID 31019
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
UHY Professional Services is a firm of professionals ranging from chartered accountants, professional corporate secretaries, financial advisory services, recruitment and HR services, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative & Accounting Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out all accounting functions and preparing the cash books.
- Liaise with the external auditors for the auditing of the financial statements. Prepare the financial statements of the company at year end.
- Bank reconciliation statements. Tracking payment to internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend meeting with the stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit invoices to customers.
- Track until payment is made, create reminders or reminders if needed.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets. Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Ensure validity of all company certification (including staff personnel).
- It is your responsibility to start the processes in good time to ensure consistent validity.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Manage all IPESL portals (including Nipex, Trade portals, form M, Remita e.t.c) with determination and without supervision.
- Any other jobs the management allocates.
- Your duties are not limited to the above.
- New scopes can be added at any time.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.