Job ID 33050
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
At HTT Academy, we are dedicated to making dreams come true. We strongly believe that every talented young child, regardless of their background or situation, should have the opportunity to showcase their skills. Our objective is clear – to provide these gifted individuals from underprivileged backgrounds with life-changing chances for training and opportunities. We are motivated by our unwavering belief in the hidden potential of these young talents. We firmly believe that socioeconomic constraints should never limit a child’s ambitions. Our goal is to eliminate barriers by providing equal access to top-notch coaching, cutting-edge facilities, and resources that empower them to compete at levels previously considered impossible to reach.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the business and administrative growth for the Company by ensuring the company’s customer details and processes are well documented and the administrative department is functioning well.
Services to be rendered:
- Ensure that the business is running smoothly
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Be active online and physically to interact with and attend to customer inquiries and complaints
- Be the face of the business by interacting with new and existing customers present at training sessions
- Oversee the finance team to ensure that all players present at training sessions are registered, have paid and their parents have access to the WhatsApp platform
- Oversee the admin department to ensure that every player is separated into their respective teams and the admin has an updated list of players and the teams they belong to.
- Oversee the coaches and ensure they are well-dressed and they are diligent
- Safekeeping of assigned program facilities and equipment and ensuring the physical environment supports safety practices aligning with HTT Academy standards.
- Compiling program statistics, including parent surveys. Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of and participation in the academy.
- Attend to all administrative tasks of the academy
- Assist the HR in recruitment process
- Any other managerial tasks attached to this role
- Be involved in the opening of new centers across different local areas
N50,000 – N100,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.