Job ID 26896
Experience Not Stated
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Girl Child Concerns (GCC) is a registered non-profit organization dedicated to elevating lives of youth, particularly girls through improved education opportunities. GCC also seeks to promote qualitative broad base life skills for all young people regardless of class or gender in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Adolescent Girls Safe Space Intern / Volunteer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Duration: 6 months
Slots: 10 Openings
- We are seeking passionate, motivated, and committed interns/volunteers to support its Safe Space Program in Maiduguri. The GCC Safe Space Program provides a safe and supportive environment for adolescent girls to learn, grow, and develop life skills.
- The program includes activities such as life skills training, health education, mentorship, and recreational activities.
- As a Safe Space Intern/Volunteer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with adolescent girls and contribute to their personal development and empowerment.
- You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the Safe Space Program, including facilitating life skills training, and providing mentorship.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: GCC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, religion, age or disability.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)