Job ID 34419
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred talents management company. Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aesthetics / Interior Designer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Enugu, Lagos & Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sketching various design plans, determining costs for different projects and sourcing materials and products for the designs.
- Visiting job sites to analyze space availability, design needs and the purpose of the space
- Attending client meetings to understand the design needs and client preferences regarding interior styles and colors
- Creating initial design sketches, color themes and ideas based on client requirements and space availability
- Getting approval from the client before creating CAD designs and detailed briefs for workers and supervisors
- Hiring contractors and vendors to implement design ideas, such as Carpenters, Painters, Plumbers, Electricians and Artists
- Overseeing the buying process of all raw materials and items required to complete the project
- Arranging client visits and keeping everyone involved in the project appraised of its progress
- Ensuring project completion within the allocated budget and timeline.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Strong creativity, artistic ability and imagination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and draw blueprints
- Knowledge of the quality, rates and locations of raw materials
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams and resolve any issues regarding operation and delay
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Advanced attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.