Job ID 21403
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Baobab Group is leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use ﬁnancial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agency Banking Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the Bank’s Agent Banking through the use of authorised third party agents to expand the organisation footprints thereby increasing penetration & long-term revenue.
- Drive the acquisition of Agents & develop an active agent network and
- Ensure that the proposition remains profitable through the entire life cycle and attain significant market dominance.
- Design, plan and formulate strategies to achieve the bank’s Agent Banking and financial inclusion business goals
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in ensuring the successful implementation of marketing, sales and activation plans.
- Collaborate with the digital team to continually create/innovate products for sustainable growth.
- Design initiatives, promos and market activations that will increase transactions and lead to increased competitiveness and brand visibility.
- Oversee the training and development of quality Agency banking network.
- Provide performance , Service and market/competitor’s analytics reports regularly.
- Manage stable partnerships focusing on strategy and Bank business growth. Work with Communication to implement agent promotion campaigns as planned.
- Monitor and ensure all compliance policies related to Agent Banking.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the agent network to ensure customer acquisition and product adoption at agent locations.
- Set up the business road map, develop the products and execute the marketing strategies for Agent Banking
- Closely monitor performance, appraise market acceptance, use feedback to initiate modification or enhancements
- Develop MIS reports for portfolio analysis to assist management in decision making and optimisation of the proposition.
- Liaise regularly with staff, Agents and all stakeholder channels to ensure smooth product sales and customer management.
- Ensure continued adherence to governance and compliance in line with regulatory and bank policy
- Carry out periodic market survey to ascertain how competitor’s offering or market changes is impacting on the proposition.
Skills and Specifications
- HND / B.Sc, M.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or a related field.
- Experience in product development, agent banking, market research & analysis.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Agency Banking in a financial institution
- Strategy formulation and execution
- Financial and data analysis and business performance management skills
- People management, organisational and leadership abilities.
- You show a true passion for digitization, and a real appetite for transformation
- Solutions oriented and creative thinking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.