Job ID 30270
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aggregator Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire an Aggregator Manager to join our Sales team. The successful hire is expected to take responsibility for managing and onboarding new Aggregators within assigned region.
- To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for sales, good knowledge of people management, as well as having an existing network of aggregators.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Onboard aggregators who have a network of sub-agents
- Follow up with them to add new agents every month under them.
- Train them on onboarding and KYC process
- Train them on performance monitoring on our dashboards
- Monitor their performance for transactions and active terminals.
- Retrieve the POS terminals in case of non-performance.
- Timely resolution of issues, and complaints
- B.Sc in any discipline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to Work using Excel.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience in agency banking.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical Interview with the Hiring Manager for 45-60 minutes.