Job ID 25905
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Automated Testing
Job Identification: 817
- Performing and monitoring testing activities to ensure the quality, performance and functionality of all core and non-core banking application software solutions released to the users meet business, security, control and regulatory requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the evaluation and testing of software and infrastructure to ensure they function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines
- Engage in all test phases – unit, system, integration and functional testing & acceptance
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Work with Senior Analyst, Automated Testing to test and analyze each component/phase of the systems development life cycle
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Work with project managers to plan, manage and track quality test plan
- Ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, manual test scripts, automated test scripts and testing control sheets.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Certification in ISTQB – Certified Tester Foundation Level will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online