Job ID 10212
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Core Products Voice, Marketing
Job Identification Number: 1163
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Core Products (Voice)
- To support the product and promotions development portfolio lifecycle project management (including implementation and launch of consumer segment targeted communications, promotions and products)
- Define and implement promotions as required by Market Segments as well as organize road shows on new data products and services across the regions.
- Authorize outbound campaigns and conduct/monitor customer surveys and produce value-adding reports for informed decision-making on MTNs new and existing products in the Consumer portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- Keep abreast of new telecoms marketing products, services and customer loyalty initiatives developed by competitors and other operators and recommend appropriate actions to be taken.
- Ensure adherence to defined policies, procedures and quality standards as agreed within the department.
- Provide information packs and FAQs to guide the deployment and use of new products and services.
- Initiate communication on developed CRM strategy as well as liaise with technical teams on customer care and billing applications.
- Ensure sign off of product specifications and UAT reports.
- Drive and participate actively in FUTs and provide resources for UAT and FUTs.
- Monitor suppliers’ compliance with SLAs and business rules.
- Guarantee quality assurance of new/existing products and services to ensure designs are line with segment strategy and objectives.
- Participate in the design, development, management and monitoring of simple and complex products, services, and applications that meet the requirements of MTNN’s data customers.
- Liaise proactively with, VAS Planning, service creation, CR and systems operations specialist from IS and NWG planning teams to ensure deep understanding of the configuration possibilities for features on the data platforms that can be quickly deployed to meet customer needs.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in Marketing Communications
- Experience in Product Development
- Demonstrated experience in primary and/or secondary research
- Project Management experience.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online