Job ID 10208
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – CVM Commercial, Marketing
Job Identification Number: 1160
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager CVM Commercial
- Identify opportunities within the enterprise business base for revenue optimization and campaign management with the aim of developing relevant programs to address these opportunities
- Monitor and track campaign performance over campaign lifecycle and ensure right decisions are taken regarding continuing or discontinuing campaigns
- Design and execute pilot campaigns to determine best approach to campaign deployment, offer development and campaign scripting before scale-up
- Utilize both inbound and outbound campaign management platforms for the purpose of campaign execution, deployment and evaluation
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Life cycle Management meeting as required
- Develop and execute micro-segmented marketing campaigns to generate incremental revenue and reduce dormancy within the enterprise business segment
- Interface with segment managers to understand their campaign needs in supporting product development and performance throughout their product lifecycle
- Liaise with vendors responsible for managing systems/tools/capabilities within CVM for campaign management and analytical needs.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience in Database/Direct Marketing or Product Management in telecommunications industry
- Experience in developing test design, significance testing, establishing error ranges, and key success metrics.
- Expertise in experimental test design
- Experience with major campaign management platform(s) within telecoms industry
- Demonstrable data-mining, analytical skills and segmentation techniques
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online