Job ID 10214
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Music, Digital Services
Job Identification: 1176
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Music
Division: Digital Services
- Analyze market data and customer insights to identify profitable opportunities and collaborate with strategic partners to deliver world class Music service offerings that capture market share, drive optimal customer engagement and increase revenue
- Authorize campaigns and conduct/monitor customer surveys and produce value-adding reports for informed decision-making on MTNs new and existing products in the Music portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- Guarantee quality assurance of new/existing products and services to ensure designs align with Music strategy and objectives.
- Stay abreast of new telecoms marketing products, services and customer loyalty initiatives developed by competitors and other operators and recommend on appropriate actions to be taken.
- Ensure adherence to defined policies, procedures and quality standards as agreed within the department.
- Provide information packs and FAQs to guide the deployment and use of new products and services.
- Drive and participate actively in FUTs and provide resources for UAT and FUTs.
- Liaise proactively with, VAS Planning, service creation, Customer Relations and systems operations specialist from IS and NWG planning teams to ensure deep understanding of the configuration possibilities for features on the Music platforms that can be quickly deployed to meet customer needs
- Assist in maintaining relationships/market needs with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers and other relevant vendors at MTN/vendor premises towards startup and closure of key projects.
- Monitor partners’ compliance with SLAs and business rules.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in Marketing Communications
- Experience in Product Development
- Demonstrated experience in primary and/or secondary research
- Project Management experience.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online