Job ID 33291
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Yellowstone Nigeria Limited is an innovative and customer-centric real estate firm specializing in providing tailored solutions to Nigerians in the diaspora looking to invest in or relocate to their home countries. Our mission is to bridge the gap between the diaspora and the real estate opportunities available. Join us to build a brand that is internationally recognized. In Yellowstone, we are a family working to build a better tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for developing design concepts, presentations, and technical drawings. Manages the creative process from start to completion. Designs and develops architectural designs and works closely with engineers and project managers to translate architectural drawings into architectural plans.
Essential Job Functions
- Articulates and provides advisory services to clients’ briefs and develops conceptual designs.
- Develops creative and solution-driven design concepts, presentations, and proposals according to client’s brief.
- Manages the creative process from inception to completion i.e., from ideation, concept stage to construction completion stage.
- Assists with project management tasks, such as creating project schedules, tracking budgets, and coordinating with consultants, contractors, and clients.
- Produces detailed technical drawings and specification document of approved design(s).
- Works efficiently with other members of the multidisciplinary project team consisting of consultants, vendors, contractors, etc. to meet Project requirements and deadlines.
- Provides timeline for illustration assignment to clients.
- Supervises sitework and liaises with construction professionals and related regulatory bodies to ensure compliance.
- Collaborates with senior architects and project managers to develop design concepts and translate them into detailed architectural plans.
- Ensures the quality and accuracy of architectural documentation, including plans, details, and specifications.
- Provides report updates to relevant stakeholders at specified times.
- Keeps up to date on the latest trends in the industry and carries out architectural research to improve the quality of projects designed by the organization.
- BSc. and Master’s Degree in Architecture from a reputable and accredited university.
- ARCON/RIBA/AIA certification is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Apps, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lumion, SketchUp, and 3D Max.
- Knowledge of 3D illustration skills in interior designs, and exterior and interior architecture schemes.
- Skilled in producing detailed drawings, working/technical drawings, and specification production.
- Experienced in sitework supervision.
- 4-5 years post NYSC experience in architecture
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.