Job ID 35679
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Collections Executive
Location: Badagry, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Corporate Risk
Reporting To: Regional Collections Manager, Lagos
About the role
- We are looking for a hungry, diligent, well organized team member to join our Risk department as an Area Collections Executive.
- The Employee will drive the efforts and processes related to collections of our PAYG products in the field.
- They will also give advice and suggestions on how to improve customer payments and satisfaction while ensuring that the company offer matches end-users expectations.
What you would be expected to do
- Work on regional portfolio and repayment trends and laying down daily, weekly, monthly strategies to drive better collection rates from delinquent customers.
- Conducting mystery market visits to confirm the quality of sales and obtain different insights from different areas to enhance strategic direction to reduce problems of disabled lamps and repayments.
- Providing weekly updates to Sales and Risk management teams on-field interventions performed and results achieved, along with customer insights.
- Designing, piloting, and operationalizing collection processes necessary for ensuring better repayments and customer satisfaction.
- Working with Area Business Managers and Field Sale Executives to repossess products from delinquent customers on cases where direct intervention is required.
- Reporting any cases of product tampering observed in the field through the process and mechanism established by the Risk team.
- Facilitating reporting and actions to be taken against those perpetrating fraudulent practices in the field, such as product tampering, misinformed sales done by FSEs etc., as per the processes laid out by the Risk function.
- Training Agents (Field Sales Executives) on dealing with repossessions and difficult customer collection issues.
- Driving operating rhythm to follow-up with Agents (Field Officers) to ensure they are completing their collection calls and repossession tasks on time.
- Recruiting cash collection centres and set up for the key collection area.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Have Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma related to Finance, Community Development, Communication, Credit Risk Management or related fields.
- Have at least 1 year of work experience in a similar position with field experience and also with rural customers settlements.
- Are enthusiastic about working in the field to drive collections, resolving issues, and enhancing the customer experience.
- Have strong experience from Microfinance/ Fintech or banking background on Credit Collections debt recovery preferable.
- Are good with numbers,
- Have good communication & people skills
- Have clear thinking/problem-solving ability.
- Are enthusiastic about working with rural customers & resolve customers issues.
- Have excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills.
- Are able to manage multiple tasks at the same time diligently and accurately.
- Work with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits)
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Sun King employees who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Sun King Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online