Job ID 36915
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Calabar – Cross River & Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Area Sales Manager is responsible for accomplishing the company’s sales objectives of his designated area of operation (one or multiple states) and Team Management.
Job Role and Responsibilities
Primary job responsibilities of an area sales manager would include:
- Achieve Business volume and revenue growth of the Area assigned.
- Establish, manage & develop efficient distribution set-up across the area of coverage.
- Appoint new distribution network & fill gaps in the territory with targeted secondary selling practice
- 100% utilization of Sales Force Automation, closely monitor sales team’s performance SFA, Evaluate staffs with their performance & create road map for improvement.
- Execute creative sales and marketing strategies
- Market Intelligence on our products, competition brands, other categories and follow all formal reporting formats.
- Business Hygiene – Follow all Risk mitigation processes.
- A Higher National Diploma / Bachelors / PG in Business Administration in Marketing or related fields is preferred
- Proven sales experience & knowledge, including familiarity with current trends in sales methods
- Minimum 2 years & Maximum 4 years of ASM level experience is required.
- Area of coverage: CrossRiver & Akwa Ibom
- Conversant in MS Office, generating reports in Microsoft Excel, Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate across different levels of organization
- Notable interpersonal skills with a positive demeanor and ability to provide both positive and negative feedback effectively
- Willingness to travel regularly to attend and host meetings and assist with general management duties
Salary & other benefits
- N175,000 – N225,000 monthly.
- Other benefits: Sales float, Phone/Internet & HMO.
Application Closing Date
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.