Job ID 25517
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Pharma Ethics Limited is a transnational Pharmaceutical company based in Nigeria with its future plans to spread its activities in entire West Africa and India. We are one of the fastest-growing Pharmaceutical Company focusing in the area of ethical medicines and poised to provide high-quality medicines at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Nassarawa, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara.
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Zonal Sales Manager
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales growth within their assigned geographic region.
- They will work closely with the sales team to develop and execute sales strategies, identify new business opportunities, and build strong relationships with customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets within the assigned geographic region
- Manage and motivate the sales team to achieve individual and team sales targets
- Identify new business opportunities and develop plans to capitalize on them
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities, providing feedback to the management team
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the smooth execution of sales strategies
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, market trends, and performance against targets
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience as an Area Sales Manager or similar role
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze market trends and develop effective sales strategies
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please ensure your CV is in PDF format and is well labelled.