Job ID 27341
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Representative
Job ID: 3633
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky & BIC products in the assigned Area through enhanced RTM and Customer satisfaction.
- Generate sales and ensure product delivery in the assigned Areas.
- Drive primary and secondary sales in the assigned territories.
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in line with the agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each Customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to Customers.
Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures
- Achieve annual sales targets.
- Number of new customers recruited.
- Frequency of orders.
- Service level (speed of delivery and speed to shelf)
Candidate Profile: Qualifications / Technical Skills
- Relevant experience in sales and business development functions.
- HND or B.Sc in any Degree.
- Proficient in the use of the English language
- Valid driving license
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to drive for long hours.
- Business and results-oriented with proven negotiation skills
- Able to identify new sales opportunities (new customers, new segments)
- Understand the needs of customers and provide solution lead
- Hard working, rigorous, well organized, and able to work autonomously
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within a short period of time.
- Analytic, accurate, and quick interpretation of figures.
- A self-starter, working under their own initiative… and a completer/finisher
- Ability to analyze and provide clear recommendations
- Good communication skills (writing & verbal)
- Build strong relationships with both key external and internal customers
- Energy and passion for achievement of own commitments and delivering company objectives.
- Able to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers.
- We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics.
- All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.