Job ID 11089
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Management and Configuration Analyst
Employment Type: Full time
- Assist to implement and enforce asset governance policies and procedures
- Ensure that CIs are identified, accounted, reported, verified, and audited
- Have a working knowledge of the end-to-end implications of configuration changes and communicate such implications as appropriate to the other key service management processes
- Maintain an up-to-date asset inventory for all technology assets
- Ensure the Configuration Management Database is up to date
- Track approved change requests to ensure CI information is maintained
- Liaise with other parties involved in the delivery of services /projects to ensure the completion of status / configuration updates to the Configuration and Asset Management Database”
- Document periodic reports to demonstrate the accuracy of the CMDB, detailing any movements, discrepancies, and deletions Initiate asset purchasing on SAP by creating PR and following up with the central procurement team for PO.
- Configuration, deployment, and management of asset for repairs and maintenance etc.
- Initiate and follow up on vendor payments by liaising with finance team for accurate update. xii. Maintain an up-to-date project tracking document to monitor progress. i. Maintain an up-to-date stock of assets and advise replenishment when necessary
- University Degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering or related areas,
- 5+ years of experience in Configuration/Asset management.
- Understanding of service organizations and the impact of deployment on the CMDB ·
- Experience with assets and logical CMDB methods·
- Attentiveness to detail ·
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- English (proficiency in other main languages is a plus)
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online