Job ID 37609
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager (AGM), HEMM
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the company continues to grow, it seeks an Assistant General Manager for HEMM operations. In this role, the AGM will be responsible for overseeing the Heavy Earth Moving Machinery (HEMM) operations, ensuring that they are carried out safely and efficiently.
- Oversee the daily operations of HEMM, ensuring they are performed safely and efficiently
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for HEMM operations to maximize productivity and minimize downtime
- Monitor equipment usage, repair and maintenance schedules, and work with the maintenance team to ensure compliance with maintenance procedures
- Train and supervise HEMM operators, providing ongoing support and guidance to help them perform their duties efficiently and safely
- Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance program for all HEMM equipment
- Develop and manage budgets for HEMM operations while ensuring strict compliance with company policies
- Streamline HEMM operations, identifying areas for improvement and developing plans to minimize downtime and reduce costs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- At least 15 years experience in relevant managerial roles in the construction industry
- Strong technical knowledge of HEMM operations and maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to manage HEMM operations, ensuring safety and efficiency
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to provide guidance and support to team members
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with various stakeholders within the organization and externally.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online