Job ID 37613
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, Mechanical Maintenance – Cement Plant
Locations: Obajana, Kogi; Ibese, Ogun; Gboko, Benue; and Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise and manage the maintenance team responsible for maintaining the cement plant
- Develop and implement processes to ensure preventative maintenance programs are in place and followed
- Manage budget and work with procurement to ensure materials and equipment are available as needed
- Develop strategies and plans to replace and upgrade older machinery and equipment
- Create reports detailing maintenance activity to senior management
- Ensure the plant is compliant with all regulations and safety policies
- Communicate with other departments to ensure synergy between maintenance and production processes
- Candidate must be experienced in cement manufacturing process.
- knowledge of SAP and other MS Software.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 21 years experience in mechanical maintenance of cement plants
- Extensive knowledge of cement plant maintenance equipment and processes
- Ability to lead and manage a team of maintenance personnel.
- Experience with budget management, procurement, and inventory control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and regulations for cement plants.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online