Job ID 3988
Experience 15 Years +
Gender Male or Famele
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, Production-Ibese Plant (Cement)
Ref No: IbesePlantProd007
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for monitoring the process performance of the entire Plant and define corrective actions together with Maintenance, Production and Quality Departments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Total process control at all levels of manufacturing for achieving the targeted production levels
- Conducting process audits for all the manufacturing stages and sub stages and documenting & reporting
- Collation, Compilation, and Analysis of Process Reports and Daily Production Data on SAP, sensing the deviations, trouble shooting and suggesting ways and means to enhance level of consistency in quality, volume and productivity in operation
- Suggesting and contributing in implementation of new and better process initiatives and modifications for reducing power and fuel consumption and increasing the output
- Taking initiatives for reducing the operation cost by carrying out modifications and improvements in the process
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in Production Department
- Training and development needs analysis of subordinates
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the management.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Eng. / HND Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years in Cement Industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build team
- High Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Engineering software.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online