Job ID 28775
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Atlantic Fenders and Support Services is a Maritime company that operates in the Maritime space, and services clients in the Oil and gas Industry. Our head office is located in Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Storage and Maintenance
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain a good overall knowledge of the maintenance, condition of operation of the tugs, equipment, and the management of STS operations together with knowledge of SMS and Procedures Manuals.
- Monitor the purchase and delivery of consumables to the tugs. Inspect the tugs, warehouse, and equipment at regular intervals. Approve maintenance and dry dock campaigns.
- Ensure that tugs maintain statutory reporting formats i.e., Machinery spaces log book, Official Log Book, Garbage log, and liaise with Class and Flag State.
- Implement a plan maintenance system for all vessels and equipment under AFSS’s management.
- Carry out inspections of new assets acquisitions and give recommendations.
- Plan and carryout major and minor maintenance of STS equipment in line with manufacturers’ recommendations and AFSS Maintenance policy.
- Supervise the offshore and onshore facilities such as the warehouse and storage jetty locations to ensure technical supplies and maintenance are in check.
- Recommend needs for certifications of vessels and STS equipment.
- Responsible for coordination of Field workers, Tug and Boat Crew staff, Equipment maintenance, reports, and compliance with SOP and industry regulations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the same role in the maritime industry
- A good command of the English Language.
- Great interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of the maritime industry
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure.
Benefits and Statutory Payment
- 13th month
- Career Advancement
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.