Job ID 24980
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Mechanical Manager
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead Group of Team not less than 20 members. (Technical team)
- In charge of Preventive & Predictive Maintenance implementation.
- Trouble Shoot all Process Equipment independently and provide guidance to peers.
- Improve & Implement Procedures.
- Track each machine performance.
- Generate monthly reports and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics’)
- 5-6 years’ Experience in Any Food/Beverage Industry
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience as an Assistant Manager
- Familiarity with Legal requirements related to Plant & Machinery Equipment’s/ Material Handling Equipment’s.
- Strong Experience in MS Office to generate ppt/reports/Data analysis etc.,
- Knowledge in Safety, OHSAS Certification is added advantage.
N200,000 – N230,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.