Job ID 34407
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred talents management company. Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the General Manager in setting team objectives, delegating responsibilities and monitoring for compliance with standards of performance.
- Provide support to all departments, and work closely with departments like Front office, Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations, etc while fostering effective client and employee relations.
- In line with approved standards, manage and coordinate operations to provide the highest standard of service to every client.
- Deal with client complaints/ incidents / Accidents promptly and in a professional manner and follow up to ensure prompt closure of logged complaints.
- Carryout spot checks around the Centre in areas
- Works closely with the Human Resources Department to conduct Recruitment, Performance appraisals, Coaching and Counselling, Discipline and grievance within the department.
- Conduct quarterly review and update of all departments SOPs and checklists
- Supervise the co-ordination of field operations including team bonding, and other activities.
- Document all operational activities and prepare status report as required by the General Manager.
- Encourages, develops and manages effective employee relations within department; and, Look for ways to motivate and challenge the team.
- HND / B.Sc in Social Sciences or related field.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in a Cleaning, Facility Management or Logistics Industry.
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and people management skills.
- High degree of diligence and commitment.
- Excellent Organization and Problem-Solving skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of honesty and reliability.
- Must have an aptitude for numbers.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.