Job ID 24865
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Panel Beater
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
- Assessing the extent of motor vehicle repairs, restoration, or customization requests.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Preparing repair or modification cost estimates and finalizing agreements.
- Planning, organizing, and scheduling the workflow.
- Accommodating customization requests.
- Ensuring compliance to industry specifications and safety standards.
- Operating recovery vehicles.
- Regularly updating customers on the progress of their repairs.
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray painting panels.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND / HND / B.Sc Degree
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience as Vehicle Finisher/ Panel Beater
- Panel Beater certification, or equivalent vocational training.
- Previous experience as a Panel Beater would be advantageous
- Physically fit and able to operate heavy machinery.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to work overtime when needed.
- Spray painting, general welding, and brazing experience.
- Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic, and metalworking equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations.
N70,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.