Job ID 37417
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Wragby Business Solutions & Technologies Limited (2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year for Cloud Platform in Nigeria) is a cutting edge end-to-end business technology services and solutions provider. We empower our customers to fully optimize day-to-day operational tasks by providing best-in-class business and cloud solutions, technology solutions, embrace innovation, reduce risk and further control costs. We design, implement and manage IT systems to enable organizations that rely on IT to grow and flourish. We provide services to manage our customers’ entire IT infrastructures from servers and desktops to applications, data and networks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Azure Presales Architect
Employment Type: Full time
- As a Presales Architect, you will be responsible for recommending Azure Cloud Solution designs and architectures for various initiatives using COTS, MOTS and custom developed applications hosted using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS hosting models.
- A key focus of this role will entail providing pre-sales and adoption experience support to both the Core Sales and Customer Success Organizations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics is preferable
- Minimum of 4+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 3+ years in a Cloud Consultant role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any of the following: O365, Azure, Azure Stack Hub/HCI, Azure AD
- Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities.
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
- Experience supporting DevOps Pipeline
- Familiarity with Cloud Automation using Azure PowerShell, CLI and ARM Templates
- Conduct Customer Facing Workshops and Sessions to drive demand for Microsoft Azure Advanced Workloads.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure adherence of specifications to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide guidance on Azure Sizing and Costing regimes to Sales Team.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout Sales/Presales lifecycle.
- Azure Solutions Architect
- TOGAF Certification
- ITIL Foundation.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.