Job ID 23529
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Umba combines advanced tools and techniques to optimize risk exposures in emerging markets that are currently underserved by traditional banking services. The Umba platform allows users to apply, receive and repay microloans through their mobile phone while using machine learning to underwrite using a risk score that is highly accurate and improves over time. Umba has just rolled out a new online POS solution and is teaming up with some of the biggest e-commerce merchants to increase customers access to online goods and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Marketing Executive
Employment type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate person to help market Umba. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone has access to liquid capital, free money transfers, savings & investment opportunities.
- If you’re curious about Fintech or emerging markets and have a passionate, hardworking spirit, work with us, and let’s put opportunity in everyone’s pocket.
- Work with external digital agencies and hit targets such as Installs, CPI’s, accounts created, keeping to a monthly marketing budget.
- Own end-to-end marketing campaigns development and management through traditional and alternative user acquisition paths
- Work with Product Marketing to understand messaging and create content that resonates with our audience.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in cross-functional teams to ensure the successful launch, execution, and measurement of campaigns
- Analyze the results of campaigns and strategic marketing activities and present key findings and areas for improvement to stakeholders
- Assume responsibility of Umba Growth KPI’s with a direct line to management
- Explore partnerships and new business opportunities to drive user growth in the business outside of digital advertising channels
- Manage the marketing team, and all content produced (Social channels, drip, and blast campaigns) and collaborate with them to improve our value propositions and overall marketing strategy
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence
- Use digital data to identify new opportunities for improvement and growth
- Experience managing a team of marketers, preferably in a global setting
- Experience developing and implementing branding and marketing strategies
- Passion for providing analysis and finding actionable marketing insights
- Deep understanding of mobile marketing digital fundamentals, specifically in attribution, tracking, optimization, and experimentation
- Understanding of the nuances and metrics important to mid and low funnel conversions
- Experience in acquisition strategy (search, social, organic) in the mobile app space – either through an internal team or having worked w/ an agency closely
- Experience in forecasting, planning, and performance analysis – someone who makes data-driven decisions
- Has had at least some experience or exposure in other areas of marketing besides digital – either in product marketing, branding, or communications. This will give them a broader view of strategy as a whole.
- Startup mentality – willingness to do a bit of everything
- 3+ years experience as an analyst, testing, managing, and scaling paid acquisition channels in a growth or marketing capacity for iOS and Android apps
- Data-driven analysis mindset, experience with BI tools, and SQL knowledge
- Partner marketing experience
- In-app referral marketing experience
- Experience managing a team
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Umba is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.