Job ID 24757
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
CAD Corporate Service is an outsourcing firm that caters to businesses by proffering HR, Financeand Legal Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Be proficient in server-side development and optimization of data, including database creation and management and debugging
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Create user-friendly and intuitive interfaces
- Create and analyze reliable and secure back-end functionality
- Maintain, expand, and scale our website
- Remain knowledgeable of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Collaborate with front-end developers and web designers to match visual design intent.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Programming, or equivalent
- 1-4 years work experience
- Proficiency with languages such as Java, Ruby, PHP, MySQL, SQL, and Python
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, Git, and Mercurial
- Understanding of code management tools such as Subversion, Git, and Helix Core
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and Electric Flow
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Excellent time-management and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.