Job ID 3271
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications Secondary School (SSCE)
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bag Carrier, Packing Plant
Ref No: PackingPlant-Ibese-008
Location: Ibese, Ogun State, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Bags unloading from truck.
- Loading to Conveyor.
- Unloading from conveyor.
- Shift bags down to desired stacking location.
- Counting and reconciliation of received bags.
- Shifting and stacking of rejected bags.
- Reconciliation of reject bags.
- Shifting of reject bags to vendor.
- Deputation for stock verification work on request from accounts
- Maintaining records/logbooks.
- Trade Test 1,2,3
- WASC/GCE/SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online