Job ID 22291
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Branch Manager is responsible for the coordination, supervision of subordinates via evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, supervise, market loan products and process loan applications for Customers
- Oversee subordinates and evaluate loan processing to determine customers financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can disburse/deliver a Min of 30million Naira Loan Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland markets
- Ability to disburse Micro, SME Loans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
- Detailed and target oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission)
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Branch Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.